About this Course
How does power intersect with religion? How do you, as a working professional, recognize these structures and potential points of conflict? When you have power, how can you become a leader and cultivate positive social impact? Critical thinking about economic class, culture, race, and gender is a major piece of interfaith action and leadership; this module prepares emerging interfaith leaders to engage this work wholly.
- Lesson 1: Indigenous traditions
- Lesson 2: Religious minorities
- Lesson 3: Multiple belongings
- Lesson 4: Women, youth, and children
- Lesson 5: “Where do I have power?”
- Lesson 6: “Where am I marginalized?”