By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate personal, professional, and social agility in serving multiple perspectives through dialogue and collaboration.
- Negotiate agreements for mutual gain and drive conflict resolution.
- Achieve constructive results in complex and dynamic situations.
- Apply key critical thinking skills, evaluate real-world problems, and implement successful solutions.
- Practice the ethics of the Golden Rule as compassionate and transformative leaders.